Choosing the right technology for your work needs is important — serious work requires seriously good technology. Important factors in choosing the right tech gear for your business needs are:
- Reliability – bottom line, if a laptop doesn’t work you’ve got an expensive paper weight and probably aren’t making money
- Performance – who isn’t multi tasking with multiple browser tabs, applications open and multiple monitors for viewing everything? You don’t want your technology to be the weakest link in your productivity, it has to perform fast and keep up.
- Usability – using basic technology devices essential to our work such as computers and printers should be intuitive and not an exercise in frustration.
- Cost – we all have budgets and need to get the most for what money is available in your budget range.
- Style – nobody wants to be the one in the room with the clunky laptop, good looking technology makes you look more professional and can impress clients.
At Business Tech Gear we review tech products and focus on covering these aspects of devices and making a judgment as to whether they are worth buying for your work needs. We also bring the latest news of new hardware releases and provide comparison guides of products. Our focus is mostly on technology used by small to medium sized businesses.
Our editors and contributors are enthusiastic users of business tech gear. We are not just editors sitting at a desk dispassionately doing our job of writing reviews, reviews appearing here are by real users. And hey, we believe that it’s not just the flashy consumer devices having all the fun, business tech can be both cool and very useful at the same time!